Are you looking for a depth of flavor that the only artisan made French cheese can deliver? Drive 5 miles, and you can still taste it? A flavor that keeps evolving on your palate from start to finish and beyond? A '5-mile' flavor?
Our Artesian French Cheese of the Month Club offers:
· Artesian Cheeses hand made by French Cheese Makers.
· Grass fed, expertly bred cows, goats, ewes, yaks, camels, and water buffaloes.
· Heritage starters.
· Hand cheddared.
· Cave Aged.
· Cloth bound.
· Naturally matured.
· Cheese routinely tasted and selected by Cheese Masters.
· 3 to 5 Unique Cheeses every month.
· Average Total Weight of cheese per shipment 1.5 Lbs. To 2.5 Lbs.
· Free Home delivery. ($20 to $ 30 Retail Value)
· Shipped in a reusable Styrofoam cooler. ($8.00 Retail Value)
· Shipped with reusable gel packs. ($2.00 Retail Value)
· Shipped with FedEx/UPS/Courier with Tracking Information.
· Easy to change the new shipping address.
· Possibility to STOP shipments when you are not available. (Vacation)
· Artesian French Cheese of the Month Club membership is a perfect gift for any occasion!
· Our cheeses are under the inspection of Health Department.
· Our facility is under inspection by HEALTH DEPARTMENT with Grade “A” Certification.
· Monthly cheese shipments can be picked up at participating retail locations near you at $ 39.99 Per Month.
Cheese of the month club is the oldest and most trusted Cheese of the month club in North America since 1989. After the arrival of the Internet, we offer our “CHEESE OF THE MONTH CLUB” products and services through our online retail store, www.cheeseofthemonthclub.com. On September 28, 2010, we obtained our Trademark for the word, "CHEESE OF THE MONTH CLUB" from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Trademark Registration Number 3852089.